About INNOV8 Cleaning Solutions
Background & History
Innov8 Cleaning Solutions Limited was formed in 2012 as a new and vibrant company responding to the needs of the Ambulance Infection Control and Preparation Sector. The team at Innov8 has many years of experience within this specialist and complex area and clearly recognizes the needs of the customer.
Whilst the business is new the INNOV8 team has over 10 years experience of providing Ambulance Make Ready and Deep Cleaning services to many of the large NHS Ambulance Service Trusts throughout the UK. These Trusts included London, SCAS, SECAMB and NWAS as well as St John Ambulance, the British Red Cross and Private Ambulance Providers.
Experience You Can Rely On
Our senior team has previously been responsible for the operation of contracts worth in excess of £8,000,000 and a dedicated workforce of 400 employees. Responsible for a Daily Make Ready Service for several large Ambulance fleets totaling in excess of 700 vehicles. Our responsibilities also included a planned and structured Deep Cleaning service, for example the North West Ambulance fleet of 1025 vehicles was deep cleaned on a 6 weekly cycle and operated at a success rate of 96% and assisted in greatly improving their performance measured by the CQC.
Systems were regularly tested by the CQC and were proven to be robust and compliant with guidelines.
The aims of the INNOV8 team are simple, to become ‘Best in Class’ within the Ambulance Service sector.
We aim to offer a level of service to our customers that is personal and specific, a true ‘partnership’ built upon stability and quality rather than simply profit.
In April 2012 we began a consultation process with several of the new St John Ambulance Regions including the North West, North East, West Midlands and East Midlands. During May we began to deliver a planned and organized Deep Cleaning Service on a variety of vehicle types and frequency of cleans. Since then we believe the level of service has been excellent and designed specifically to deliver compliance with the Care Quality Commission’s guidelines and outcomes.
Supporting St John in their Ambulance Deep Cleaning we have also been providing an emergency call out system which has been tried and tested and performed within the agreed parameters in the West Midland region.
We have continued to develop the sector and have begun a partnership with the British Red Cross in the Yorkshire area and a number of Private Ambulance Providers.
The INNOV8 team is confident that with our vast experience of managing contracts throughout the UK we are more than capable of delivering a first class service for St John Ambulance throughout its entire operating area.
The Senior Team at INNOV8 are committed to providing the following:-
- Implement and manage systems that are individually bespoke and that meet our customers’ expectations.
- Listen to our customers and respond to change.
- Constantly evaluate our processes, plan and implement any improvements.
- Effectively manage all aspects of Health and Safety.
- Review the Quality of service and implement corrective and preventative actions.
- Be price competitive.
- Provide secure electronic access to KPi data.
- Deliver value for money.
Care Quality Commission (CQC) Compliance
Innov8 Cleaning Solutions Limited has designed its Ambulance Support Services to ensure full compliance with the relevant Outcomes of the Care Quality Commission, they are:-
- Outcome 8 – People should be cared for in a clean environment and protected from the risk of infection.
- Outcome 10 – People should be cared for in safe and accessible surroundings that support their Health and Welfare.
- Outcome 11 – People should be safe from harm from unsafe or unsuitable equipment.
- Outcome 14 – People should be properly trained and supervised and have the chance to develop and improve their skills.
- Outcome 16 – The service should have quality checking systems to manage risk and assure the Health, Safety and Welfare of people who receive care.
- Outcome 17 – People should have their complaints listened to and acted on properly.
- Outcome 21 – Maintain Records to demonstrate compliance.
Help From The Prince’s Trust
I am so proud to be sponsored by the Princes Trust. I submitted my application, a business plan and enrolled onto their excellent business training course. My application went before the Princes Trust Panel and was approved. I have been given financial support and the help and guidance of a mentor who has been invaluable to my business start-up. Their belief in me has given me the added confidence to identify and grasp opportunities as they arise.
Greg Peake – Director